Monday, September 13, 2010

today is super

Actually, today it took considerable effort not to feel convinced (at least 60% sure) that the world might be ending. Nothing happened to me today. I had a lovely day with Corinne, but we were philosophizing and I got several pieces of news that rocked my world in some less than ideal ways for some of the people I care the most about. What is in the air? I know mercury is (still) in retrograde. And the thing I seem to hear from everyone whenever I say "mercury is in retrograde" is... "mercury is ALWAYS in retrograde." And it certainly feels like it sometimes. In 2010, it reeeeally is true! All of August and all of September are in retrograde or some form of the dregs of retrograde hangover. Do you guys believe in that stuff? I'd like to think I don't, because it seriously limits your mobility on almost all matters, but sometimes-- weeks like this especially-- it feels a little hard to ignore:


The planet Mercury rules thinking and perception and all types of communication. When Mercury goes retrograde it gives rise to personal misunderstandings. There would be delays, flaws and hitches in all communication related areas like transportation,trade,etc.Astrologers advise not to make any important decisions while Mercury is retrograde, since it is likely that such decisions will be marred by misinformation, poor communication and careless thinking.


...NO KIDDING. 


Just....waiting...for mercury to not be in retrograde...and for a visa. 
At least there was retail therapy and Corinne with her camera to document. 

1 comment:

  1. Uh-oh When mercury retro is in Sagittarius (me).."Be careful when communicating opinions and ideas, as comments tend to be very direct, sometimes to the point of what others consider tactless."
    That is so true I guess I have to be a believer

    ReplyDelete

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...