Saturday, September 4, 2010

silverlake saturday

I'm in LA with Em & Tigerlily on my World Friend Tour 2010.  Last night I stayed with McC and I'm gearing up to hang with Haviland (whose album is out now! Buy it!) and Trevor Maughn Banks (because how could I go away to a foreign country without my dose of soul-reality.) 


This morning, after a late night of French food, Beaujolais, philosophy and Pillars of the Earth, McC and I went and got real Silverlake hipster coffee and went to the farmers market. I busted out my Hipstamatic because, well, it's Silverlake. This is what we saw:

Welcome to Silverlake!
Silverlake aphorisms...hmmm
The only thing more prevalent than ironically upturned mustaches was Tom's shoes
McC got some excellent peaches
We contemplated what kind of recipes we would make, but instead decided to head to the beach!

1 comment:

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...