Sunday, September 12, 2010

children & art- part 2



I've spoken previously about how I'm sort of immune to the painting bug. I don't really have visceral reactions to paintings. With one exception: my friend Corinne. I love everything about her paintings. They're what I like about Modigliani, but less creepy. I love the textures. I love how the stuff looks like what it is, but then doesn't. She and I are working on several children's books together. Including the Tigerlily story. She did a painting of me standing in front of the Eiffel Tower that goes with me everywhere. I get to see her today and her gorgeous daughter Keira. And hopefully, soon, I'll get to see the Eiffel Tower as well. Happy Sunday! Happy True Blood Season Finale Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...