Tuesday, June 12, 2012

When Love Takes Over - A Cappella



You might remember amazing vocal group Pentatonix from their insanely viewed covers on youtube-- including their nearly 6 million views cover of "Somebody That I Used to Know." Now they're back and being fronted by my pal, youtube sensation in her own right, Miss Natalie Weiss. These are some searing vocals my friends. Take a listen.


Sometimes, I feel like musicals are the only definitive proof I'm still human. For quite some time, and for various reasons, I've really needed a good cry. And I've been utterly unable to. Jusssst wasn't there. To the  point when I started to think perhaps my quest to be a less heart-ruled person had made it so I didn't feel much of anything anymore. 


But it only took about 4 minutes of Tonys to slowly turn back on the water works. And by the time it got to Audra, and then Steve's performance in Once (plus his speech! UGH!) and even NPH's hilarious Michael John La Chiusa medley I was a weeping mess. When love takes over, ya'll. 

7 comments:

  1. Very nice, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I remember that. very romantic and energetic. a nice post. I'm waiting for the next article. Thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very efficiently written information. It will be valuable to everyone who uses it, including myself. Thanks jesse young credico

    ReplyDelete
  4. But if your essay or dissertation will be prolonged or it is just a dissertation, christian drug rehab programs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, just what i was looking for and i am looking forward to reading your other posts soon! southwestern bedspreads

    ReplyDelete
  6. It makes me so satisfied your vast understanding and wisdom have a new channel for trying into the world. I am very happy to read this. Ghana Daily News

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep up the good work good friend. keep it up. This kind of article is excellent in addition to done a great job. Great post!! benefits of binary options trading

    ReplyDelete

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...