Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Ask and you shall receive...new Grizzly Bear



Earlier in the week, I was reminded of my love for Grizzly Bear and now the Brooklyn-based band is back with a new album this fall! They've released the first track on youtube, Sleeping Ute, and I'm pretty happy about it. Sounds like another one I'll long to listen to on vynl, much like I do Veckatimest, with a glass of wine on a rainy night while I try to write, or dance to in my kitchen with old university friends.


Good news is, even though the album isn't out until September, you can pre order it as of today! The album doesn't even have an title yet (though itunes is calling it Warp229), so it feels like we're sneaking in early. They're also launching on a world tour that has a few UK stops, so maybe I'll even get to check them out. I've never seen them outside of their native Brooklyn though-- it might be trippy. Enjoy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...