Thursday, June 28, 2012

A Morning Trip to the Geffrye



For a while now, I've been meaning to check out my neighborhood museum, the Geffrye. It's a museum of British Interiors, so it seemed right up my alley. Emily only had a little bit of time in the morning before she had to head to her Harry Potter studio tour, so I recommended we make that our morning endeavor.


What a low-key place. And by low-key, I have to say I mean, underwhelming. There were definitely some cool furniture pieces. And beautiful gardens. There was even a garden reading room which I may try to go back and try to force my mind to be still. Let's just say this: I'm glad I had a buddy. And I'm even more glad that it was free. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...