Sunday, June 24, 2012

The Original Paddington Comes to the Theatres



Even though we'll have to wait until 2014, Paddington the Bear is coming to the big screen in a mix of CGI and live action. I've always been in a big fan and in fact, Paddington was the inspiration for one of my oldest, (Still) most favorite short stories, Paddington. Even though my Paddington was a Jack Russell terrier and not a bear, they sort of hold the same place in my heart. 


And even though I wrote this short story when I was about 20 years old, it still feels really right on and still gives away pretty much everything you need to know about me. 

1 comment:

  1. Awwww...thanks for the trip down Memory Lane. I used to love those little shows! Well...still do, there's no "used to" about it. My mom probably has the old books, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...