Friday, June 29, 2012

Nothing Is Sure Friday Links


- Single people need a work-life balance too. I'd like to direct this at a few folks I know
- Why Go Out?
- My sentiments exactly. Snark is boring. Best used sparingly. Instead it's eaten our culture. 
- While I love both Mad Men & Aaron Sorkin's new show for storytelling, I agree with this.
- One of my favorite things is when Jon Stewart does his Obama impersonation
- Advanced Riskology- better living though uncertainty. SIGH.
- Hahah, Canadians. Oh, how I love them. 
- I have this rule about not begrudging kids their dreams. But somehow I doubt the Kardashian/Jenner teens have always dreamed of being novelists.... unlike...some...of...us.

1 comment:

  1. Just read the first few sentences of "Why Go Out?" Think I *really* need to read that in its entirety. I've been in my cave for a while now.

    But I'm off to work...that lovely hour trek in LA traffic...so I'll have to read it after work tomorrow. Boooooo.

    But thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...