Wednesday, March 30, 2011

One Week 'til Paris!


One week from right now, I'll be on a plane to Paris. When I think of myself in Paris, in April, peering over the edge into my thirties, I want to be wearing this outfit. Why can't I find this skirt anywhere? I have done an exhaustive google search and looked for any clue on the website where I found the photos


Where, oh where, might I find a heavenly pink/nude chiffon pleated mid-calf length skirt to complete my Paris dreams?? My eternal admiration to the person who can help me. 


My plans are pretty lose for my five days there. It's me and some guys wandering the city and seeing where it takes us. I want to do some writing. I've narrowed down museums. I've honed in on macaron places. We're going to film some shots for a music video we're doing for Taylor too, so that should be fun. But significantly less fun without my skirt, so, your help is much appreciated. Thank you. 

8 comments:

  1. Clearly I am a much better sleuth than you. Took me five minutes. Five minutes! HA!

    http://shop.mango.com/ficha.faces?id=49308579&state=she_006_IN

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, may I just say - I find this here cursive lettering rather diffcult to read. Pretty though it is. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. cThanks, Iona! Now I just wish I could find an economy version of the skirt :) xoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I'm thinking about changing it. I have to work on some code so I can keep it in some places and get rid of it in others.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, expensive, and yet, made of polyester - which means it will never biodegrade. xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. american apparel might have one

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have you checked ModCloth for a cheaper version? =)

    ReplyDelete

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...