Saturday, July 14, 2012

A Most Whimsical London Pub - Commercial Tavern


Not long ago, my friend Kate and I hit up her local to discuss all manner of philosophy and current issues. It was a rainy Sunday afternoon and Commercial Tavern's embanked window tables with roses overlooking Shoreditch was the perfect place to get lost in philosophy and lose track of time. 


It's hard to be discovering so much to love about London as I'm detaching. I can feel it happening. In a way, so much is already gone. Each day feels sadly final of something or other. But until I am the one to actually get on the plane, there is Commercial Tavern with its dreamy birds and golden local ales and music that drifts past our conversations and out into the streets.

16 comments:

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...