Thursday, July 19, 2012

An Unconcert from Alex Winston


Opera-trained Michigan singer Alex Winston first came onto my radar when one of my favorite bloggers Anne Sage of The City Sage wrote about her. (PS- Anne, when I move to Cali, can we be friends?) I've been enjoying Ms. Winston ever since. And I like that Anne provided some recommended listening activities. Contextualize, girl!

I especially enjoy this multi-song min-film through Paris. It's the music equivalent of Sorkin's Walk n' Talks and features some of her best music including Medicine. Even though it's also one of Alex's less strange moments, people still look at the scene with bewilderment. I love the old couple. Happy almost Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...