Sunday, July 15, 2012

Nostalgia, Ultra: Revisited and a Goodbye Trip

Frank Ocean - Strawberry Swing (Music Video) from MMCCV on Vimeo.


Off to Scotland tonight to say goodbye. I think I'm in denial about this trip's purpose. And instead, I'm listening to my favorite vacation music, Frank Ocean's mixtape Nostalgia, Ultra. It's the mixtape I'd make for anyone embarking on an adventure. It's tough to pick a favorite. But for tonight, I'm leaving you with his brilliant take on Strawberry Swing. It's pretty much exactly how I feel about this trip. 


Say hello, then say farewell to the places you know. 
We're all mortals, aren't we?
Any moment, this could go
cry, cry, cry even though that won't change a thing
You should know, you should hear
That I have loved
That I have loved the good times here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...