Thursday, July 26, 2012

The AbFab Caledonian Mafia



Can I just say that I'm pretty beat? And I'm trying to conserve energy for Rome this weekend (did I mention I'm going to Rome?) Everyone's trying to get to the Olympics, and I'm trying to get away from them. Let's just say I don't recommend trying to navigate through Olympic crowds at Marble Arch and on Oxford Street with a Stroller and two extra kidlets. 


Speaking of being blase' about the Olympics, did you watch the AbFab Olympic Special that was on? So many special guests! So much disdain! Check it. Bonus, sort of flip side of that, here's also (courtesy of young Tom Smith) The Thick of It - The Caledonian Mafia... the angriest men in Scotland. Have a chuckle. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...