Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Stillwell At Rockwell - TONIGHT


An exciting night awaits me -- and all who care to join me!-- at Rockwell TONIGHT for the latest concert from the lush and luxurious Haviland Stillwell. All of Haviland's concerts are a treat as far as I'm concerned, but tonight will be extra special since Haviland is singing one of our new songs from Nicholas & Alexandra, "Release Me." (AKA my anxiety anthem. For a preview, here's the first time it was ever sung in public. Did I mention that was at Lincoln Center? I blush.) 
You can also rock out to Haviland's new singles. Both songs are written by Haviland Stillwell and produced by Mike Schlosser, with cover design by Heather J. Weiss and photos by Sabrina Bringuier. Buy them on iTunes ("MKE"; "Infinity") or stream them on Spotify ("MKE"; "Infinity") and pump yourself up pre-show. I know I will be!

Get your tickets now if you don't already have them and hope to see you tonight! McC and I will be clapping loudly and gettin' rowdy in the front. Shoes will be thrown. 
Haviland Stillwell & Amir Levi perform live at Rockwell: Table & Stage, 1714 N. Vermont Ave., Los Angeles, CA on Tuesday, April 23 at 8pm (Amir Levi) and 9pm (Haviland Stillwell). Haviland and Amir will be performing with Anthony Starble (piano), Alex Vega (drums), Kristy Hanson (guitars and vocals), Ed Goodman (guitar), Julia Davis (vocals) and Lauren Lograsso (vocals). Tickets are $12 and can be purchased on Rockwell's ticketing site.This is the Facebook invitation.

And here's a little ditty we wrote just for her awhile back. With my signature lyric!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...