Monday, April 22, 2013

Music Monday - Still Corners


Some pretty rad options have my summer plans a bit up in air. It's nice to know whatever happens is going to be a fun and new experience for me. One of those things may have me out of town fro while. Which would be hilarious, considering all the trouble I went to to finally get CHVRCHES tickets (I love a challenge!) and the concert would be while I'm out of town.

But assuming I'm in LA, on May 31, I'll get to also see this London group, Still Corners, as an opener. I heard buzz about them last year while living in London and I'm glad I finally have an excuse to check out Tessa Chambers and Greg Hughes promote their new album, Strange Pleasures.

Hope you're having a great Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...