Friday, September 10, 2010

Havi at Joe's Pub

a

We interrupt the the current system failure of my life to bring you some happier news. Haviland is having a fantastic concert at Joe's Pub to celebrate the release of her intergalactic glam-pop frolic album, HOW i ROLE! It's this Sunday, Sept. 12th. Show is at 7:30PM and tickets are only $15! My main squeeze, Steven, will be on the keys (he arranged & music directed the album too) and rumor has it, she may even sing this little ditty. I may not be feeling the world move much these days when I push on it, but I bet when Haviland sings it, the line will sound as true as when I wrote it. If you're in New York, go see her! I know I sure wish that's where I was so I could go. She's miraculous and I just love her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...