Monday, September 13, 2010

compare: where you are to where you want to be and you'll get: nowhere

It is total chaos here on the ground-- I feel like I'm on traffic control of planes: landing them, trying to get them off the ground without running into one  another-- so it's easy to see why I am looking into the distance for some kind of more peaceful existence... in rural...wherever. 


But with that said, the moments I wasn't worrying these past two weeks (and even the moments when I was-- either about myself, on behalf of someone else, or about the state of the world) have been filled with some pretty spectacular experiences. And I'm gonna go ahead and say that's because they have been chocked full of the select group of people in my life who manage to convince me that I'm not a lone nomad roaming the earth with no people of my own. Or shorter: the ones who convince me I'm not alone in whatever kind of shit we're all gonna go through. That's not actually shorter. Oh well. 


You have got to BE here. So I am. With these spectacular folks. 


1 comment:

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...