Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Design Storm

Greetings Fergie & Fifers, Miss Jane here (aka McC)!


Miss Ferguson has granted me guest blogging privileges while she settles into her big new life, and I'm thrilled to grace the pages of this lovely real-life Anthropologie catalogue. :)



Let me begin by declaring Ryann my interior design SOUL MATE.
It was in the womb room circa the NYC transit strike of 2005 that our love was born, and the pages of Domino magazine (RIP) where it flourished. This girl can talk about the emotional benefits of an orange accent wall like no one I know (aside from maybe myself).



As she settles into her new home and makes St. Andrews her own, I thought I would post a little interior inspiration in the form of my favorite apartment on the planet.



It might be my rainy Seattle roots talking, but is this not the most delicious color palette you have ever seen?? It makes me think of a moody Scottish moor, with a bit of New York City sophisticate thrown in for good measure...kinda like Miss Fergie herself!


I picture the Brontë sisters living here if they were a little less Wuthering Heights, and a little more sleek Manhattan pied-à-terre.
xoxo Miss Jane

Read more about this gorgeous apartment at House Beautiful.

Images © Thomas Loof

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...