Saturday, September 11, 2010

black swan



A psychological thriller about ballerinas? Yes, please. And Natalie Portman? Yes, please. (I so think we'd be friends if we ever met.) Everything about the tone of this film seems like everything I love about the tone of Swan Lake or the original Little Mermaid. And really, when I think about it, a lot of the subconscious tonal imagery I work from on stories like Warrior Princess and The Tomb (which is still in formation and no one has read yet).


I still have no idea when I'm going to get to Scotland, but if and when I do, I can't wait to finish a lot of the stories I've been working on the past 6 months, and I can't wait to track this movie down so I can watch. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...