Sunday, September 19, 2010

everything, all at once, all day long


Yep. So, off this morning on my 18 hour plane adventure from Vegas to Atlanta, Atlanta to Paris, Paris to Edinburgh. Then Edinburgh to St. Andrews! Let's see if my dad still has the chops to drive stick on the other side of the road! (He was pretty deft last time...who knew).


Since I'm not sure how soon my internet sitch will be sorted out once I get there (and I'll be busy lugging suitcases and collecting boxes from sketchy docks in Glasgow) I have a special mystery guest poster! (ooh!) Can you guess who my special mystery guest poster might be? Keep checking back to find out-- and depending on what happens, I may even be able to post some stuff myself until I'm completely up and running in my little room tucked in the eaves of Deans Court (at least, that's how I imagine it.)


I'm off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...