Thursday, September 23, 2010

rainy day of reading



The first genuinely rainy day here. So I figured it'd be the perfect opportunity to curl up in my room and knock out some of the 2 novels I have to read by Tuesday. Even with the rain, it's lovely. Had coffee this morning at North Point (the English Post-Grads main hang out apparently) and finished registering completely. I also got my Bank of Scotland bank account. It's not like in NYC when it rains and all the filth of the city comes up. It's clean and fresh and it feels like they made this place just for me. Even my dad said this morning, "It's so YOU here." And practically without exception, everyone I've met seems to cut from the same cloth of awesome. 


Tonight, I'm thinking about going to see Conor McPherson's The Weir at the Byre theatre around the corner. I love me some Conor McP!


My room on the ground floor of Deans Court
Gretchen and I went for a great walk yesterday
I still can't get enough of these sunrise pics I took. 

3 comments:

  1. Sleeping on Love letters, YAY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god, amazing. beautiful. jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i spy your love letters bedding.

    it looks amazing there. i am so so glad it all worked out.

    now i just need to save save save. cuz i would love to come see you!

    ReplyDelete

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...