Monday, September 6, 2010

today feels like this-- happy labor day




For some reason, this Labor Day feels like Paris. Maybe it's because we were learning French in the car on the way to and from LA. Or the killer french food we had with McC. Or the fact that our layover on the way to Edinburgh is in Paris. Even though I won't be exiting Charles DeGaulle Airport, it will still be my first time in Paris. And in eight days, I'll be a real world traveller. I leave a week from tomorrow! I just said that outloud to Emily and it sounded insane! 


Anyhow, back to browsing this etsy shop by the pool, playing with the TigaMonsta and reading Freedom obsessively until I crash land on the other side of it, sad and ready for the next great novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...