Thursday, August 2, 2012

Say Hello, Then Say Farewell to the Places You Know




This is Small American, Signing off from Great Britain. Though there have been ups and downs, the literal greatness of this chapter of my life is inarguable. The enormity of it all; how much living I packed into these two years, and how much idleness, stillness I earned-- that I relished-- (mostly) will probably take re-entering the rat race to fully understand. 


I'll plan on unpacking that here once I've... ya know...unpacked. Right now, I'm still actually packing. But in the meantime, I'll leave you the same way that I came-- with this song. I remember the moment Taylor played it for me in my room at Deans Court. That was the moment I knew I was on a serious adventure. I am a much changed person from that day-- and very much more/better of the same. 

Go sing, too loud
Make your voice break- Sing it out
Go scream, do shout 
Make an earthquake...

Whatever you may be debating, my advice is go do. We should always know that we can do anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...