Friday, August 3, 2012

In Transit Friday Links



When you read this, I'll be on my way to Halifax, Nova Scotia, having spent about 12 hours in NYC. It's been a four countries in a week kind thing. But I have a super fabulous reason for this excursion-- and it isn't just for the beautiful scenery and the fact that Nova Scotia is New Scotland. 


It's Aly & Dion's Wedding Weekend Extravaganza! I'm so excited to celebrate this day that's been so long in the making with so many of my absolute favorite people. Aly & Dion are basically an institution. They've always been together as long as I've known them and they're part of that bedrock group that is still the foundation of my life in New York. 


I'm also super honored that they've asked me to write something and give a reading. So I'm back to that. Want to get it just right, of course. I have a reputation of wedding speeches to maintain afterall. 


So here are your links:


- Funny article about writing. I can never read too many of these.
- I've been hard at work these days on my TV pilot. Let's just say, it has echoes of Three's Company.
- I could never read enough about Jeff Buckley.
- This Jonah Lehrer thing is depressing
- This "Things you might read on a fashion blog" is hilarious. 
- Kim Kierkegaardashian is genius. The philosophy of Søren Kierkegaard mashed with the tweets and observations of Kim Kardashian.
- Ultra, delux, cast signed copy of Gone with the Wind book sells for $135,000. Boom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...