Thursday, March 1, 2012

Today I Go Here



Today, I go here to see what I can make of myself. I'm definitely feeling excited and nervous about all sorts of questions that need answers...or at least exploration. But the wacky inner compass I've been following all my life has yet to guide me anywhere less than extraordinary. I've got some challenges ahead, but one thing that comes easy is the gratitude I feel to be able to have this freedom to make my life what I want it to be.


Part of that freedom comes from support. And I know I've got that pretty much everywhere I look. In fact, as soon as I arrive, I'm meeting up with some of the New York peeps. And nothing makes me feel more ready to take on the world-- literally, all of it-- than pep sessions with the New Yorker Exuberants. (People have given me this book as a gift on multiple occasions. ) There might even be a musical involved. Next Chapter, Get At Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...