Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Exploring Upper Street - After Noah



Over the past few days, I've been taking what is hopefully the short amount of time I'll have in London as an unemployed person to explore the specific areas where I might live. Though almost everywhere we're looking at is somewhere in Islington (or its immediate borders with Hackney-- DeBeauvoir Town, Shoreditch) Upper Street would certainly be the slightly-out-reach crown jewel. It really is that adorable. It's all West Villagey and even weirdly sort of Boston-y. Essentially, I love it. 


So there's this one place that is actually kind of doable and right in the middle of Upper Street. I'm trying to weigh the pros and cons of this. But my mind kind of only sees the pros and wants to be as close in proximity to this cuteness as possible. Cute-Case-in-Point: After Noah. Part antique furniture, part novelty shop, After Noah is an amazing place to spend a windy afternoon and mentally decorate your hypothetical Upper Street flat. Shop away, people. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...