Sunday, March 18, 2012

Home Sweet Home


Being at home is the best feeling in the world. Especially after an extended period of time where I've felt in flux, in transition and a bit up in the air. But I am a gypsy no more! After some nail-bitingly close moments regarding international banking and some lessons in trusting the people around me, I got the keys to 4 Ovanna Mews. 


And guys? It's the nicest place I've ever lived. It's so lovely. It's a little gated community with a garden and bikes and it's tucked away behind these pre-war buildings. I've never lived anywhere with this much natural light. Interior photos really don't do it justice. I've never had my own floor before. My room is on the top floor (of three!) I have my own bathroom. When I get all my own stuff in here, I am going to be in such heaven, I wonder if I'm going to lose my mind from happiness. 


So that's why this blog is late. I've been nesting. And scoping out my new fave neighborhood coffee spot. (It's amazing. It's called Reilly's Rocket. More on that later.) And of course working on my big presentation for Tuesday. But I think it's starting to come together. It's all starting to come together. Hope you're all having a fabulous finish to this weekend. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...