Monday, October 3, 2011

Fall from Calton Hill



New England fall colors will probably always take the cake for me. I was surprised last year when Scotland's fall colors weren't quite as vivid as I imagined they'd be. (I'd only been to Scotland in Spring and Summer.) The glowy golds and oranges my favorite part of the season. 


Despite some good weather, Fall has definitely commenced in Edinburgh. I'm watching leaves drift from the big tree in front of my window. And Zaza even said it was supposed to snow this week. I hope she's a dirty liar on that account, but I don't mind that it's Autumn again. The best glowy fall colors in Scotland are inside. From candles and fires and time spent at Calton Hill with very wonderful friends. Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...