Sunday, October 23, 2011

Today in St Andrews


Today was full of good ideas. From the Crepes my Belgian friend made us for breakfast to the long walk from outside of town into our offices on North Street to the great theatre meeting I had this afternoon. I love good ideas. 


Another good idea is my new favorite app, Pic Stitch, which has allowed me to make putting more pics on here just easier. I love easy. 


I think the next good idea for this day is that I should cook dinner for my super cool friends and their two little boys. Being on my own, I get excited about being involved in a family for a little bit. What to make, what to make.... Then, of course, it will be Downton Abbey time. My favorite part about Sunday. Sad to be missing watching it with the usual suspects. Catch ya on the flipside!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...