Thursday, February 24, 2011

jake wilson is justin bieber



In the great tradition of Leslie Kritzer is Patti LuPone at Les Mouches, my pal Jake has been rocking a Justin Bieber alter ego with some amazing results (and an NY Critics pick!) ...whether you love Bieber or love to hate him. 


Here's Jake singing "Baby" with my favorite twins, Brooke & Tiffany Engen, backing him  up. I would have killed to see this whole concert. For more Jake (including the song we did for the Season 2 premiere) check out The Battery's Down. Even though the show itself is over, Jake's shenanigans continue on. Apparently also in the Bravo TV personification of my favorite NYMag Column, The Approval Matrix, which I still read every week. 



I mean, seriously... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...