Sunday, February 27, 2011

poetry pillows



In the tradition of "Sleeping on Love Letters," I thought I'd share with you this little gem from Etsy. Nice job, My Adobe Cottage. I'm really resisting the urge to buy these, as my teeny single bed is basically overrun with pillows (or cushions, as some might say.)


I actually think my main motivation for moving out of halls is to regain an adult-sized bed. There's just something about the idea of coasting into my thirties in a twin bed that makes me want to hide under a rock. Instead, I think to the hypothetical amazing antique bed that awaits me somewhere in Edinburgh-- with room for as many poetic pillows as my little heart desires. Happy Sunday! I'm back to my Artisan Roast coffee and book. 

1 comment:

  1. And yet... a flatmate of mine in Paris bought a single bed, reasoning that if he did so, the fates would deliver him a girlfriend: they did. I optimistically bought a double bed, and slept starfish style, all by myself, the entire time we shared that flat...

    ReplyDelete

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...