Thursday, February 10, 2011

today feels like this- I saw blood and a bit of it was mine



In  my continued love of almost all things bearded and Southern, today feels like the first and my favorite track off the new Iron & Wine album I've been listening to on repeat since the day it came out. I just dig you, Sam Beam. 


It's my first day back in class. I'm already still sticking to my 10-6 writing schedule (minus additional obligations). And things are pretty amazing at the moment. I've won some, lost some in the last month. And now, when there's lots to feel my usual level of ecstatic about, instead, I feel the mellow victory of someone who put it all out there and left guts on the pavement. 


It feels like Kiss Each Other Clean. Get it. Or listen live NPR First Listen (quite possibly my favorite thing about NPR) here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...