Sunday, February 13, 2011

seb had three mint-chocolate milkshakes sunday



That's right. Sometimes a rainy Sunday coffee just turns into three milkshakes. If you've never had the mint-chocolate milkshakes in the little bottles at North Point, I suggest you try them. It's some gluttony I can get behind. 


Other things I'm loving this Sunday:


The woman with the best sense of color I've ever met (Jennifer Aniston [even if she did hit on my boyfriend at the time]) reportedly bought this West Village Apt. I'd kill just for the terrace. 


Speaking of NYC, this production of one of my all-time favorite musicals, Hello Again


You can now buy my life mantra, David Foster Wallace's Kenyon College commencement speech on itunes-- it's the actual delivery. Kris was there!


Nicole Krauss's Great House came in the mail and I'm putting off school reading for it. So far, loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...