Saturday, January 1, 2011

murder mystery new years


Be prepared for awesomeness. My friends are fun. And the Hercule Poirot party was a huge success. I can't remember the last time I had that much fun on New Years. (It might have been the Dan Band/Mandalay Bay year.) We played fun crime games, danced to 30's tunes DJ'ed by yours truly, and Gretchen even wore a dress!

Huge thanks to Iona and Zaza for being such fabulous hostesses and friends. We lit the sky lantern covered in our wishes for 2011-- I wished for  a five figure book deal, a Broadway musical, and continued luck in meeting friends who just blow me away. Hope your 2011 is great already!






2 comments:

  1. Awesome outfits! Wish I had friends who partied like that!

    http://style-palate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, Lena! I'll definitely check out your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...