Monday, January 3, 2011

bright green scotland



I know I've mentioned that all the Ramsays are cool, but this past week, I finally got to meet ALL of them, including super-activist, Adam. We bonded over a love of coffee and a train ride where I learned all the candidates in his website's "Dick of the Year" contest. It's pretty funny and today is the last day to vote. So I recommend you take a mosey on over to Bright Green Scotland and check it out. 


Personally, I'm a fan of the Italian president, Silvio Berlusconi, uniquely qualified to be dick of the year after purchasing a new (magnetic) one for a statue,  Fabrice Tourre (from Goldman Sachs-- who nicknamed himself the "Fabulous Fab" [gag]) and John Hemming, the LibDem MP who actually went and commented on his own Dick of the Year nomination. Wonderful. 


Even if you're not Green-minded, read and laugh at some of the ridiculous stuff politicians and various other powerful types have tried to pull this year. Don't forget: today is the last day to vote!



1 comment:

  1. I voted for Dyer because he acts like a dick, Miliband because he looks like a dick, Trump because he is a dick and Silvio because you did and if you think he is a dick then so do I!

    ReplyDelete

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...