Sunday, January 16, 2011

the heartbreaker



Last weekend, Iona and I had a great Saturday night in watching movies and eating Chesnut paste out of a can. (???- I know, but it's delicious.) 




I was pretty worn out after a failed trip to London, but I always have fun with Miss Iona and after much deliberation, we decided on popular recent French Flick, The Heartbreaker


I might be a little bit in love with Romain Duris (I'm sure I'm not alone.) He is the perfect French movie star to my imagination. And he is charming, charming, charming in this movie. I smiled a lot. You will too. Check it. 


2 comments:

  1. Chestnut paste sounds nice. But I dunno, I'd sort of rather spend my Saturday night having a breakdown in the Edinburgh airport, and spending hundreds of dollars to not get murdered in London. I guess that's just the difference between us.

    ReplyDelete

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...