Saturday, January 15, 2011

high, high so, high so-sigh, high society


I
've been feeling a bit blue the past few days. I'm sure writing about the Romanovs all day long isn't helping. I  have a tendency to internalize whatever I'm writing about-- maybe that's why I like comedies. When I feel like that, it means I need to listen to some musicals (non tragic that is.)

It's also no secret that Grace Kelly is the pinnacle of pretty much everything as far as I'm concerned, so today, I'm going to indulge in some lyrics from the master, Mr Cole Porter, and Bing, and Grace, and Old Blue Eyes. And Louis Armstrong. 

If you're bored and it's as rainy where you are as it is where I am, I'd watch High Society if I were you. End of song, beginning of story...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...