Monday, January 10, 2011

I Start My New Job Today

photos by Nick Gaswirth
Today, I start my new job. I hired myself to write full time from 10AM-6PM Mon-Fri until classes start again. With the amount of work I have to get done by February/March, it's  a necessary measure. But I'm excited since Steven and I have been asked to do some really cool things coming up. They're all due at the same time, but I guess when it rains awesomeness, it pours, right? 


Remember that concert I was telling you about back in November? Here's some pics of the Baby Birds singing numbers from VOTE! including Wicked's current Glinda, Katie Rose Clarke rocking out the revised "Mr. President." I can't tell you too much about how the song plays out in the show now (it's not in the beginning),  but if you want to know, you can come check out the production of the show here in Scotland later this Spring. (Auditions start TOMORROW!?!)


Steven and I have been working together for ten years this year-- across three continents. I think 2011 is going to be the best of those ten yet! Thanks for your continued support. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...