Tuesday, November 30, 2010

two weeks of snow



We're supposed to have mobility-limiting snow for the next two weeks. That's good weather for writing in warm sweaters and pajamas, but bad weather for hanging out in Edinburgh, which we had been planning to do today in further celebration of Taylor's birthday. (Today is Sophie's birthday too! Happy Birthday Sophie!) (Not to mention, it's Saint Andrews Day)


Instead, I'll be watching some BBC costume dramas and writing a new short story. Plus, I have some videos and posts coming your way from our snowman building evening and the St Andrews Festival Fireworks/Processional. Since I can't give you access to all the costume dramas  that University of St Andrews so graciously allows me, instead I will leave you with the Red Hot Chili Pipers. It is as awesome as you are imagining. 


This one was actually filmed at our festival on Friday night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...