Monday, November 1, 2010

campus tour- 66 north street


I'm holed up in our townhouse working on my essay. It's a nice way to get out of my room, but feel a little more at home and less surrounded by teenagers than going to the library. Plus, there's internet.

First, I suppose I should say a word about the townhouse. The school has graciously set aside a lovely townhouse at 66 North Street just for we English postgraduates. It houses our offices and work spaces. It has a lounge and a garden. I love that I don't have to wait in a big long undergraduate line to print, and I love knowing I'll pretty much always see someone I know working on the same paper sitting in the first floor window right next to the sign that says, "Urgent, new ideas wanted."

Aren't resources great?! Back to my stack of books which now includes Jude The Obscure, The Virgin Suicides, The Awakening and The Rebel/The Myth of Sisyphus (always going to find some room for Camus).




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...