Tuesday, November 9, 2010

the waves at neist point

We got a pretty amazing tour on Sunday of Neist Point and the light house from Hugh MacLeod. There's a lot more I'm going to say (I'm currently splitting up all fabulous elements of this super trip into separate posts) but this day was so astronomically windy that many times, we physically couldn't get where we were trying to walk, and as we climbed down the huge rocks to the wave breaks, I thought on more than one occassion, "Well, at least if I die today, I'll die in Scotland." 


There's a lot of specific people to thank for specific and general things. I'm saving that for once my brain has decompressed and I'm settled back in St Andrews. Now I'm off to spend some more QT in Edinburgh. 


These waves were beautiful. More on this expedition of giggles to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...