Friday, November 12, 2010

garneau returns

Peter posted this and got me thinking about good ol' Chris Garneau. Leave it to him for this kind of video. Over a minute of JUST puppets before the song even starts. 



While we're at it, Relief is still one of the sexiest songs I've ever heard. Though I prefer the recording I have from the Artists Den (which they no longer sell on itunes, but check here) to the one they used in this video, which is more choppy and less velvety. "I didn't to go to see the city, I-ay, I went to see it around you..." Mmm. Still great.


2 comments:

  1. I love Chris Garneau. I saw him play when he was in Edinburgh a few years ago. Tiny venue but it was great. Thanks for sharing the new video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! yeah, he's pretty great. :)

    ReplyDelete

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...