Monday, December 31, 2012

Best of 2012 - Fergie & Fife Posts


2012 goes down on the record as my most (manageably) turbulent year yet. It was momentous. It was non-stop movement. Even narrowing down this list of my favorite and your favorite posts, the reliving of all that movement surprised even me. So so much happened this year. Some huge stuff never even made this list! I turned 30! We had an amazing Lincoln Center Concert! I started working in film both in the UK and in the US. I spared you any mention of all my run ins with unavailable men. I lived in FOUR DIFFERENT CITIES!! I remember this time last year so distinctly. I never thought I'd be where I am now a year ago. I thought I'd still be in Europe. But I'm in Hollywood. And miraculously, a lot of you are still reading. Thanks for that. And here's hoping we'll stick together in 2013. Happy New Year!


1. Relief

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...