Monday, December 17, 2012

ShootMePeter Headshot Special


You've heard me talk about my friend Pete before. Not only is he my super talented musician friend, my friend I made in the subway, and my friend whose wedding to my other awesome friend Suz in May in LA is going to be gorrrrrrgeous, he's also an utter fabulous photographer of people, places and events. 

He did a session with Steven and me back in September where he got just a few of me alone. I posted one, and immediately felt the love. Thanks. Your facebook comments on this photo have made me smile, so thanks! And thanks to Pete! He's a delight to work with and very creative on the shoot. 

The amazing news is that Pete is running a headshot special! All you actor/entertainment people in New York AND Los Angeles. He's in both. Here's your chance.  Here are the deets:


2-hour unlimited shot session
4-fully edited full resolution photos
all pics on DVD

$175 (normally $350)
Just tell him I sent you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...