Monday, November 21, 2011

Holiday Hair Ideas from Toast



What about this for a holiday party look? Iona and I analyzed it and decided it's actually easier than it looks. I pulled it from one of my usual sources of inspiration-- the Toast Catalogue. If you're new or don't remember my previous Toast Posts, they're like Anthro but for people who love solids instead of prints. 


Then I found this hair tutorial, and this reminder on how to do fishtail braids. So if you've been looking for the right holiday 'do, maybe this one will frost your cookies. Otherwise, have a spin around this year's holiday Toast offerings. (Personally, I'd like everything in their socks collection.) Or check out Toast Travels. It's dreamy. Here's a sample of current titles: Diary of a Cheesemaker, an Englishwoman in New York, In Defense of Darkness. Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...