Sunday, November 6, 2011

In the beginning, there were answers- Idlewild, Scottish Fiction



Today is brought to you by the drive between the Isle of Skye & Edinburgh-- with some of the most stunning views known to man. The colors! It's a palette deserving of some great music. So how about Edinburgh mainstay, Idlewild. I've never been so obsessed with a band's song titles: Readers & Writers, American English, Younger than America, Quiet Crown


Today is brought to you by "Scottish Fiction," -- something I'm writing, something I'm living, something I'm listening to. And so I share with you. 



For more, check out their website here. And this fun deal on the Beeb. They call them the fag-end of Britpop. In a nice way....Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...