Friday, October 22, 2010

working for the weekend


Happy Friday! But wow, do I have a lot to do this weekend. Our plays open next week, my first big essay is due the week after that, always a ton of reading, and stuff to do for the upcoming concert of Steven's (and my) work. Plus, Sophie is coming to visit today, and really, I just want to hang out with her.

It's pretty rainy today, so maybe we'll just have a relaxed afternoon with tea and baby Adam. 

I've also been invited to go to the Isle of Skye for the first weekend of reading week (Nov 5-12th) with the lovely Iona (the person, not the island-- though I'm working on that as well). 



I'm super excited for that. For those of  you not familar with Skye, it's the largest and Northern most of Scotland's Inner Hebrides Islands off the Western Coast. There's some serious history which I am looking forward to exploring while I'm there. We're talking a lot of windswept romantic stuff here, guys. And a music festival! It's also traditionally a very Gaelic speaking place. Hopefully, I can pick some up!

1 comment:

  1. also there's nuclear subs! http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/10/22/video-shows-stealth-nuclear-submarine-stuck-in-scottish-mud

    ReplyDelete

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...