Sunday, October 17, 2010

autumn in scotland

There's lots to love about Scotland in the Fall. I haven't really been outside to take much of it in this week, due to the amount of work I've had, but very soon, I hope to experience some of this:




photos via The Cherry Blossom Girl
...enjoying everything in this lovely coat that, thanks to Emily's USA reconnaissance, I didn't have to pay for in pounds. Can't you just see me out on the moors in this?? It's actually very close to Ferguson tartan anyhow, so that's convenient. 



Other things filling my lovely days in Scotland include:

Thanks to Taylor, this Welsh guy-- he wrote poems or something? I kid.
We're going to try to go here. Castle + Brewery+ maze = awesome
What if I got a job at this clothing store?
I might try to wake up at 5AM Scotland time to watch this.


jónsi tour trailer from Jónsi on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...