Friday, October 29, 2010

the john burnside quote series

Blogging late today. Whoops. kind of got lost in a windy day. Watched a movie, went on a very windy walk and spent some time in a playground swing as big as me. I guess it was more like a hammock. Funny how I really hated windy days in Vegas or New York, but here, I love them. 


Anyhow, I decided earlier this week, as the margins of my class note books have started to get littered with little gems from my advisor, that I should do something to honor them. I think my program supervisor has a really wild sense of humor that I find particularly hilarious and pretty much every class, he says some little life phrase I write in my margins to remember. I'm guessing I'll try to post one or two of them weekly or every other week. 


For today, I'll give you this one from Tuesday. Enjoy! Happy Friday!


"males are only really sane for a brief period during their mid-life crisis..." 
--John Burnside




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...