Thursday, October 28, 2010

lounging and reading

What a week! Even just making it to today, I feel about 10 pounds lighter. Tonight is closing night of our Ten by Ten plays. I'm planning on filming it, so perhaps I'll post it on the old youtube, and obviously then, here as well. 


 I'm looking forward to getting back to some fiction. I have about 12 short story ideas I'm fleshing out right now. I have that little essay to write too. Since I never have any time on Thursdays, here is my round up of stuff from the internets. 
Loved the acoustic version of "Indestructible" of Robyn's Body Talk Pt. 2, so was very enthusiastic to hear the dance version on Body Talk Pt. 3. Video came out today. 

Speaking of where she chose to launch this, Myspace is getting a complete redesign, repurposing. Do I agree with this article? Not sure. Do you?

Proud to be from Vegas, America's stupidest city, according to The Daily Beast.

A study on candy as a guilty indulgence from the NYTimes. I hear that. I've been on a mission to rot out my teeth for a long long time. You don't get a nickname like Cake Fatty for nothing. 

On that note, I helped make a cake this week. It's been a long time since my baking days, so still not sure how this Victoria cake actually tasted, but it's the thought that counts, right?

The always fantastic, Allie Brosh.

Want to live in Monarch's House in St Andrews? Why, yes I do!


AMAZING! Watch Steven and Haviland on The Apprentice tonight! I remember when this little television show was filmed. It's the last time the three of us were all together. Sigh.

There's two things I want in my room here at Deans Court: a tall book shelf, and a truly lounge-worthy narcolepsy couch. I even know exactly where I'd put it if they'd let me have one. Which imaginary couch should I get-- if I could get one?




1 comment:

  1. Cross between the tufted gold and the turted blue, definately leaning toward the blue...

    ReplyDelete

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...